Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich | The Dessert Queen – Neelanjali | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
WAFFLE ICE CREAM SANDWICH (Serves – 4)
⅔ cup refined flour (maida)
12 scoops of cookie ice cream
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
A pinch of salt
1 egg white
¼ cup castor sugar
2 tablespoons melted butter + for greasing
1 cup milk
Dark chocolate sauce for drizzling
1. Preheat a waffle iron.
2. Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt in a bowl.
3. Break an egg in another bowl. Add egg white and whisk well using an electric beater. Add castor sugar and whisk till mixture is fluffy.
4. Add half of flour mixture to egg mixture and fold. Add remaining flour mixture and fold well.
5. Add 2 tablespoons melted butter gradually and mix. Add milk gradually and whisk well.
6. Grease the waffle iron with some melted butter, pour a ladleful of batter in it, cover and cook till golden brown from both sides. Remove from waffle iron and trim the edges of the waffles. Set aside to cool.
7. To prepare one sandwich, place 3 scoops of ice cream on one waffle and cover with another waffle and cut into 2 equal triangles.
8. Drizzle some chocolate sauce on top and serve immediately.