Summer Pudding | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
6-8 strawberries, hulled
6-8 black berries + as required
8-10 blueberries + as required
2 tablespoons castor sugar
Juice of ½ lemon
12 brioche slices
Cream cheese as required
Fresh mint sprigs for garnishing
1. Place a medium size ring mould on a plate.
2. Roughly chop 6-8 strawberries and 6-8 black berries.
3. Heat chopped berries in a non-stick pan. Add 8-10 blueberries, castor sugar and lemon juice, mix and cook for 2-3 minutes. Lightly mash, add some water, mix and cook till soft and pulpy. Transfer in a bowl and refrigerate to cool.
4. Grind the cooked berries mixture to make a smooth puree. Strain the puree in another bowl.
5. Cut brioche slices using a medium size cookie cutter.
6. Halve remaining strawberries and remaining blackberries.
7. Dip prepared brioche roundels in puree. Place one roundel in the cookie cutter and place few strawberry halves. Put another roundel on top and place it above the strawberries, place blackberry halves on the edges and blueberries in the center and cover with another roundel.
8. Fill a squeezy bottle with remaining puree.
9. Transfer the prepared pudding on a serving platter and demould. Place 2 strawberries and a blackberry besides. Squeeze out some puree on top of the pudding and on the platter.
10. Put a dollop of cream cheese on top and serve immediately garnished with a mint sprig.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf