Spaghetti Lo Mein | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe.
SPAGHETTI LO MEIN
2 cups boiled spaghetti
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 inch ginger, finely chopped
3-4 spring onion bulbs, cut into quarters
1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into diamonds
Salt to taste
4-5 button mushrooms, cut into quarters
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
¼ cup bean sprouts
1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
1-2 stalks spring onion greens, sliced
Fresh parsley sprig for garnishing
1. Heat sesame oil in a non-stick wok. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add ginger and sauté for 30 seconds.
2. Add spring onion bulbs and sauté for 1 minute. Add carrot, toss and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add 2-3 tablespoons water, mix and cook for 1 minute. Add salt, mix and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add button mushrooms, mix and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add spaghetti, salt, crushed peppercorns and 2 tablespoons water, mix and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add bean sprouts, parsley and spring onion greens, toss and cook for 1 minute.
6. Serve hot garnished with parsley sprig.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor