Soya Manchurian With Fried Rice In Gujarati | Snacky Ideas by Amisha Doshi | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
SOYA MANCHURIAN WITH FRIED RICE
2 cups soya nuggets, soaked in warm water and drained
3 cups cooked Basmati rice
2 tablespoons oil + for deep-frying
1 tablespoon refined flour
1 tablespoon cornflour
Salt to taste
1-2 green chillies, crushed
½ cup finely chopped mixed capsicum
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1½ teaspoons castor sugar
½ teaspoon dried ginger powder
1 tablespoon red chilli sauce
1 tablespoon green chilli sauce
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon tomato ketchup
1½ teaspoons vinegar
1 medium green capsicum, cut into diamonds
4-6 French beans, diagonally sliced
4-6 baby corn, diagonally sliced and blanched
¼ small cabbage, shredded
1. Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
2. Take flour in a bowl. Add cornflour, salt and some water and mix to make a semi-thick slurry.
3. Dip soya nuggets in slurry and deep-fry in hot oil till golden brown and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
4. To prepare manchurian gravy, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add green chilli and sauté for 10 seconds. Add mixed capsicum and sauté for 30 seconds.
5. Add salt and crushed peppercorns and mix. Add 1 teaspoon castor sugar, dried ginger powder and mix well.
6. Add red chilli sauce, green chilli sauce, soy sauce and tomato ketchup, mix and cook for 1 minute.
7. Add fried soya nuggets and 2-3 tablespoons water, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon vinegar and mix well.
8. To prepare fried rice, heat remaining oil in another non-stick pan. Add green capsicum and sauté for 30 seconds.
9. Add French beans and baby corn and mix. Add cabbage and mix. Add salt, remaining dried ginger powder, crushed peppercorns and remaining castor sugar and mix well.
10. Add rice, remaining soy sauce and remaining vinegar, lightly mix and cook for 1 minute.
11. Put fried rice in individual serving bowls, put some soya machurian on top and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor