Pineapple Sheera in Tarts | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
PINEAPPLE SHEERA IN TARTS – (Serves – 4)
1 small pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped
12-16 chocolate tarts
1 cup ghee
1½ cups semolina
A pinch saffron + for garnishing
2½ cups hot milk
5-6 cashewnuts, chopped
5-6 pistachios, chopped
5-6 almonds, chopped
1. To make pineapple sheera, heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Add semolina, mix and sauté on medium heat, stirring continuously, till golden.
2. Add saffron and pineapple, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add milk, mix and cook on medium heat for 3 minutes.
3. Add sugar, mix well, cover and cook till semolina is fully cooked.
4. Add cashewnuts, pistachios and almonds, mix well and cook for a minute. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
5. Prepare quennels of sheera and place in each tart shell. Garnish with saffron and serve immediately.