Paneer Bhurji in Papad Cones | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
PANEER BHURJI IN PAPAD CONES – (Serves – 4)
1 cup grated cottage cheese (paneer)
8 papads, halved
1 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1-2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 medium onion, finely chopped
½ teaspoon asafoetida
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Roast each papads on a non-stick pan and shape into a cone while still warm.
2. Heat oil in the same non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds, green chillies and onion and sauté till translucent.
3. Add chilli powder and turmeric powder, mix and cook for 30 seconds. Add cottage cheese and mix well. Add salt, mix and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add chopped coriander leaves, mix and cook for 30 seconds. Transfer in a bowl.
5. Put some cottage cheese mixture in prepared cones.
6. Serve immediately garnished with coriander leaves.