Mushroom Garlic Coriander | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this receipe. Click to subscribe for more receipe.
MUSHROOM GARLIC CORIANDER
10-12 button mushrooms, halved
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
Oil for deep-frying
½ cup refined flour
½ cup cornstarch
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1. Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
2. Combine refined flour and cornstarch in a bowl. Add some water and mix to make a smooth batter.
3. Coat mushrooms in the batter and deep-fry in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
4. Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and sauté till golden. Add fried mushrooms and toss on high heat.
5. Add salt and crushed peppercorns and mix well. Add chopped coriander and mix well.
6. Serve hot.
Preparation Time: 8-10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12-15 minutes