Mozzarella Sticks In Gujarati | Snacky Ideas by Amisha Doshi | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
1½ cups grated mozzarella cheese
¼ cup cream cheese
2-3 fresh fenugreek sprigs (methi), blanched and chopped
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1 teaspoon dried oregano
Salt to taste
½ cup refined flour
¼ cup cornflour
½ cup breadcrumbs
Oil for deep-frying
1. Take cream cheese in a bowl. Add mozzarella cheese, fenugreek leaves, crushed peppercorns, dried oregano and salt and mix well.
2. Line a square glass baking dish with a cling film. Spread the cheese mixture in it and level it out. Refrigerate for 1-1½ hours. Remove from refrigerator and transfer the cheese mixture sheet on the worktop.
3. Cut the cheese sheet into strips using a pizza cutter and halve into 3 inch sticks.
4. Take flour in another bowl. Add some water and mix well to make a thick slurry.
5. Take breadcrumbs and cornflour on different plates.
6. Coat each mozzarella stick with flour, dip in slurry and coat with breadcrumbs. Again dip in slurry and coat with breadcrumbs. Transfer on another plate and freeze for 10-15 minutes.
7. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep-fry the sticks till golden brown and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
8. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor