Mawa Anjeer Burfi | Eid Special | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe.
MAWA ANJEER BARFI
¾ cup mawa/khoya
20-25 dried figs (anjeer), chopped
3 tablespoons ghee
15-20 seedless dates, chopped
2 cups milk
10-15 cashew nuts, chopped
10-12 almonds, chopped + garnishing
10-15 pistachios, chopped + for garnishing
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon green cardamom powder
Butter for greasing
Silver varq for garnishing
1. Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Add figs and sauté. Add dates, mix and cook for a minute.
2. Add milk and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring continuously. Add ¼ cup water and cook till the mixture thickens, stirring continuously.
3. Add cashew nuts, almonds and pistachios and mix well. Add sugar, mix and cook till the sugar melts.
4. Add cardamom powder, mix and cook for 30 seconds. Add mawa, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Grease a barfi tray with some butter. Spread the prepared mixture evenly on the tray. Garnish with silver varq, pistachios and almonds. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
6. Cut into squares and serve.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor