Masala Nuts | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon chaatmasala
¼ cup almonds
¼ cup cashewnuts
Oil for deep-frying
1 teaspoon castor sugar
Salt to taste
1. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
2. Deep-fry almonds and cashewnuts individually on medium heat till golden and crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper.
3. To prepare spice mix, combine castor sugar, garlic powder, chilli powder, onion powder, chaatmasala and salt in a bowl and mix well.
4. Sprinkle some spice mixture over warm fried nuts and mix well.Set aside to cool.
5. Serve or store in an airtight container.
Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5-10 minutes