Jain Methi Cheesy Corn Cigars | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
JAIN METHI CHEESY CORN CIGARS
1 cup boiled fresh fenugreek leaves (methi)
½ cup grated processed cheese
½ cup boiled and crushed corn kernels
Oil for deep-frying
2 green chillies, finely chopped
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon refined flour
1. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
2. To prepare stuffing, combine corn, cheese, fenugreek leaves, green chillies, crushed peppercorns and salt in a bowl and mix well.
3. Halve each samosapatti.
4. Dissolve refined flour in some water in a bowl to make a thick slurry.
5. Put some filling in the centre of eachsamosapatti, apply some slurry on the edges, roll and seal the edges to make cigars.
6. Deep-fry each cigar in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper.
7. Serve hot.
Preparation Time: 12-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes