Honey Glazed Chicken | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Here’s a yummy recipe that every will enjoy, watch & learn how to make Honey Glazed Chicken.
HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN
400 grams boneless chicken, cut into 1 inch pieces
4-5 garlic cloves, chopped
Salt to taste
2 teaspoons red chilli flakes
1 teaspoon crushed black peppercorns
1½ tablespoons + 2 teaspoons cornflour
1½ cups chicken stock
2 tablespoons oil + for deep-frying
3 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons soy sauce
2 stalks spring onion greens
1 tablespoon toasted white sesame seeds
1. Put chicken, half the garlic, salt, half the red chilli flakes, half the crushed black peppercorns, one and half tablespoons cornflour and one tablespoon chicken stock in a bowl and mix well.
2. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep-fry chicken till golden.
3. Heat oil in a non-stick wok, add remaining garlic and remaining red chilli flakes and sauté till the garlic turns golden brown. Add remaining chicken stock, honey, salt, remaining crushed black peppercorns and soy sauce and mix well.
4. Make slurry of remaining cornflour with two tablespoons water and add it to the pan to thicken the sauce.
5. Drain chicken and add to the sauce in the wok directly. Mix well till all the chicken pieces are well coated with the sauce.
6. Add spring onion greens reserving some for garnishing and mix.
7. Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with reserved spring onion greens and sesame seeds and serve hot.