Egg Curry | Tiffin Treats by Roopa Nabar | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
4 eggs, hardboiled and peeled
2 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
3 medium onions, pureed
3 medium tomatoes, pureed
1½ cups spinach puree
Salt to taste
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
1½ teaspoons Kashmiri red chilli powder
½ teaspoon cumin powder
1½ teaspoons coriander powder
¼ cup fresh cream
Steamed Basmati rice for serving
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 30 seconds. Add onion puree and sauté on high heat for 2-3 minutes or till golden brown.
2. Add tomato puree, mix and cook for 2-3 minutes or till the oil separates. Add spinach puree and mix. Add ½ cup water, mix and cook on medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
3. Add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder, mix and cook for 1 minute.
4. Make criss-cross slit onboth sides of the hardboiled eggs.
5. Add cream to the curry and mix. Add hardboiled eggs, mix and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Serve hot with steamed rice.