Easter Eggs | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
2 cups chopped white chocolate
Few drops edible orange oil based colour
Few drops edible blue oil based colour
1 cup chopped dark chocolate
Chocolate mousse as required
Dark chocolate chips as required
White chocolate chips as required
1. Divide white chocolate 2 different microwave proof bowls and place them in microwave for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, stir till chocolate melts and bring down to room temperature.
2. Add edible orange colour in one melted chocolate bowl, edible blue colour in another bowl and mix well.
3. Fill pair of egg moulds with orange chocolate, swirl and refrigerate for 1 minute. Transfer the chocolate from the shells back into the same chocolate bowl. Similarly, prepare with blue chocolate.
4. Take dark chocolate in another microwave proof bowl and place in microwave for 1 minute. Remove from heat, stir till chocolate melts and bring down to room temperature.
5. Prepare the dark chocolate eggs similar to the coloured eggs and refrigerate for 1 minute.
6. Fill a piping bag with chocolate mousse.
7. Heat a non-stick pan.
8. Demould the egg shells and slightly heat the edge sides of each egg shell on the hot pan.
9. Pipe out chocolate mousse in half of each chocolate, orange and blue egg shells and cover with remaining shells. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
10. Combine some dark chocolate chips and white chocolate chips in another bowl and mix.
11. Put the mixed chocolate chips in a serving bowl, place the eggs on top and spread some more dark chocolate chips on the sides of the bowl.
12. Serve immediately.