Crispy Mustard Chicken | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
CRISPY MUSTARD CHICKEN
2-3 tablespoons kasundi mustard paste
2 chicken breasts, cut into 2 inch pieces
¼ cup butter
1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon red chilli flakes
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Juice of one lemon
Oil for deep-frying
1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
Chopped fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Heat butter in a non-stick pan and cook till it browns. Add kasundi mustard and sauté for 1 minute.
2. Add coriander leaves and mix. Add salt, mix and cook for 30 seconds. This is mustard sauce.
3. Take chicken in a bowl. Add salt, ginger-garlic paste, paprika, chilli flakes, crushed peppercorns and lemon juice and mix. Add 1 tablespoon mustard sauce and mix well.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
5. Beat eggs in another bowl.
6. Coat each marinated chicken piece with breadcrumbs. Dip in beaten egg and again coat with breadcrumbs.
7. Deep-fry the prepared chicken pieces in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
8. Place fried chicken pieces on a serving platter, drizzle remaining mustard sauce on top and garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot.