Corn Muffin with Cheesy Yogurt | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
CORN MUFFINS WITH CHEESY YOGURT DIP
2 cups boiled and crushed corn kernels
3 tablespoons cream cheese
2 tablespoons thick yogurt
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons panko
1 teaspoon finely chopped chives
Chopped spring onion greens for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven at 180° C.
2. Mix together the corn, salt, crushed peppercorns, chilli flakes and cornstarch in a bowl.
3. Add eggs and mix well. Add panko and mix again.
4. Fill a silicon muffin mould tray with the prepared mixture, put in the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and bring to room temperature.
5. Combine yogurt, cream cheese, salt, crushed peppercorns and chives in another bowl and mix well. Refrigerate to chill.
6. Demould and place the muffins on a serving platter. Top with the cheesy yogurt dip and sprinkle spring onion greens. Serve immediately.