Chicken Stuffed Arancini | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
CHICKEN STUFFED ARANCINI
250 grams chicken mince
1 tablespoon butter
½ tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 cup Arborio rice
½ cup white wine vinegar
A pinch saffron strands
2 cups chicken stock
½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1-2 fresh thyme sprigs
¼ cup refined flour
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese powder
Oil for greasing
Fresh breadcrumbs for coating
1. Heat butter in a non-stick pan. Add olive oil and garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add onion and sauté till translucent.
2. Add rice, mix and cook for 1 minute. Add white wine vinegar, mix and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add saffron and mix. Add stock, mix and cook till rice is done.
4. Take chicken in a bowl. Add mozzarella cheese, salt, crushed peppercorns and torn thyme sprigs and mix well. Set aside.
5. Take flour in another bowl. Add some water and mix well to make a semi-thick slurry.
6. Add salt, crushed peppercorns and parmesan cheese to cooked rice and mix well. Transfer on a plate and cool.
7. Preheat oven to 180° C.
8. Grease palms with some oil. Divide the rice mixture into equal portions. Take each portion, lightly flatten, put a spoonful of chicken mixture in the center, cover and shape into balls.
9. Dip each ball in slurry, coat with breadcrumbs and repeat the process again. Transfer on a baking tray.
10. Put the baking tray in preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.
11. Serve hot.