Cantonese Style Pan Fried Noodles | Chinese Recipes | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to learn how to make Cantonese Style Pan fried Noodles a dish you will greatly love.
CANTONESE STYLE PAN FRIED NOODLES
2 cups egg noodles, boiled
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 inch ginger, cut into juliennes
6-7 garlic cloves, sliced
4-5 spring onion bulbs, sliced
2 teaspoons light soy sauce
1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
½ tablespoon Chinese wine
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
¼ teaspoon sugar
2-3 stalks spring onion greens, cut into juliennes + for garnishing
¾ cup bean sprouts
1. Heat ½ tablespoon sesame oil in a non-stick pan. Take portions of the noodles and place on the pan, fry till the underside turns golden and crisp. Flip and fry till the other side also turns golden and crisp. These are noodle nests.
2. Heat remaining sesame oil in a non-stick wok. Add ginger and garlic and sauté well.
3. Add spring onion bulbs and toss on high heat. Add light soy sauce and dark soy sauce and mix well.
4. Add wine, crushed peppercorns and sugar, mix well and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add spring onion greens and mix well. Add bean sprouts and mix well.
5. Place the noodle nests on a serving platter. Top with portions of cooked mixture and garnish with spring onion greens and red pepper juliennes.
6. Serve hot.
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes