Blueberry Mousse Cups | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
BLUEBERRY MOUSSE CUPS – (Serves – 4)
¾ cup chopped dark chocolate
1 cup whipped cream
Fresh mint sprigs for garnishing
1 cup fresh blueberries
¼ cup castor sugar
White chocolate ganache
¾ cup chopped white chocolate
¾ cup fresh cream
1. To prepare blueberry compote, heat blueberries in a non-stick pan. Add castor sugar and mix. Add 1 tablespoon water, mix and cook till blueberries soften and mixture thickens. Transfer in a bowl and cool.
2. To prepare white chocolate ganache, heat cream in another non-stick pan and bring to a boil. Switch off heat, add white chocolate and whisk till it melts. Set aside to cool.
3. Take dark chocolate in a microwave proof bowl and heat in microwave for 30-40 seconds. Remove from heat, mix and bring down to room temperature.
4. Make a small cut on small plastic cups. Pour some melted dark chocolate in each cup, swirl to coat entirely with melted chocolate and pour the excess back into the same bowl. Set aside for 30 seconds. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
5. To prepare blueberry mousse, combine white chocolate ganache, whipped cream and blueberry compote in another bowl and fold well.
6. Demould the chocolate cups.
7. Fill a piping bag with blueberry mousse. Place chocolate cups on a serving platter, pipe out mousse in each cup and lightly tap.
8. Serve immediately garnished with mint sprigs.