Bhuna Murgh Anda Masala | New Season | Cooksmart | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe.
BHUNA MURGH ANDA MASALA
Chicken and boiled eggs cooked with a spicy masala
2 boneless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
4 boiled eggs, peeled
130 gms bhuna masala
2 medium onions, sliced
4 sprigs fresh coriander leaves
½ large red capsicum, thinly sliced
½ large yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
Juice of 1 lemon
1. Heat a non-stick pan, add onions, chicken and bhuna masala, mix well and sauté. Add ½ cup water, cover and cook till chicken is done.
2. Halve the eggs vertically and cut each half into 3 vertical slices. Add most of these pieces to the chicken and mix.
3. Chop 3 sprigs of fresh coriander leaves.
4. Add red and yellow capsicums, lemon juice in the pan and mix. Add coriander leaves and mix.
5. Transfer into a serving bowl, arrange the remaining egg slices on top. Garnish with a sprig of fresh coriander and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor