Aloo Tuk | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
ALOO TUK – (Serves – 4)
16-20 baby potatoes (aloo), ¾ cooked
Oil for deep-frying
½ teaspoon dried mango powder
½ teaspoon red chilli powder
½ teaspoon coriander powder
Salt to taste
Chopped spring onion greens for garnishing
1. Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
2. Lightly press baby potatoes between your palms.
3. Deep-fry baby potatoes in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
4. Add dried mango powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt and toss well.
5. Garnish with chopped spring onion greens and serve hot.