Aloo Gobhi Methi Tuk | Sindhi Cuisine | Simple recipes | Sanjeev Kapoor Khanana
Check out this video to find out the recipe for the sindhi delicacy Aloo Gobi & Methi Tuk.
ALOO GOBHI METHI TUK
2 medium potatoes, diced
8-10 cauliflower florets
1 cup fresh fenugreek leaves, washed
3 tablespoon oil
½ teaspoon cumin seeds
2 teaspoon ginger-green chilli paste
A pinch of asafoetida
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
¼ teaspoon chaat masala
¼ teaspoon dried mango powder (amchur)
¼ teaspoon black salt
¼ teaspoon red chilli powder
½ teaspoon coriander powder
Salt to taste
Fresh coriander sprigs for garnish
1. Heat a little water in a non-stick pan, add potatoes and
cauliflower and cook till the potatoes are three fourth done.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add cumin seeds, ginger-green
chilli paste and asafoetida and saute on low heat till cumin
seeds change colour.
3. Add potatoes and cauliflower and saute till golden brown.
4. Add turmeric powder, chaat masala, dried mango powder,
black salt, red chilli powder and coriander powder and mix
5. Add half cup water and mix well. Cook for two to three
6. Add fenugreek leaves and mix well. Cook for two to three
minutes. Add salt mix well.
7. Transfer into a serving plate, garnish with coriander sprigs and